Javarator Service Agreement
Buy purchasing the Drop on Draft Cold Brew Program Bundle - Javarator Rental I understand that the kegerator (Javarator) provided by DROPKICK BREW is for products from DROPKICK BREW ONLY.
EQUIPMENT: Dropkick Brew hereby leases to Customer the following equipment:
- Tap Handle
- Custom wrapped Javarator with your own design = Additional $200 (optional)
- High Res JPEG or TIF or any vector based artwork.
- Standard kegerator with Nitrogen faucet.
- All necessary connections, hoses and clamps for keg, faucet and Nitrogen.
- Required amount of Nitrogen.
- Standard (33” H, 20” W, 25.5” D): Black, $50/month
- You will be charged $50 on your date of initial payment each month.
- Lease length is 12 months
After 12 months this rental fee is reduced to $25/month.
- Specialized Kegerator sized options and multiple faucet units are available upon request, please consult sales rep for personal requests.
All equipment is property of Dropkick Brew maintenance is included through the duration of lease.
LEASE TERM: The lease will commence upon signing of contract and then will be on a 30 day billing cycle moving forward.
- LATE CHARGES: If any amount under this Agreement is more than 15 days late. Customer agrees to pay a late fee of $50.
- Initial kegerator delivery with installation and instruction is a $50 fee within 20 miles of 92102 and $2/per additional mile.
- Scheduled keg deliveries made during normal delivery hours are complimentary within 20 mile radius of 92102 or $1/ mile outside of initial radius.
BASIC CLEANING, MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING: At no charge DROPKICK BREW agrees to provide complimentary cleaning during any maintenance issue and interim calls as required at the installation address specified above on the equipment listed. Plug Javarator directly into the wall DO NOT use an extension cord.
MAINTENANCE ISSUES NOT INCLUDED IN COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE:
- Physical damage to the exterior of the kegerator.
- Observed negligence leading to any malfunction of kegerator.
- Any temperature manipulation outside of Dropkick operational guidelines.
- Any damage outside of normal wear and tear.
- Damages: If kegerator is returned in damaged or non working condition, the customer is subject to a penalty up to $250.
I agree to return any and all equipment in the same condition as I received it minus normal wear and tear. I acknowledge that all parts and equipment are the property of DROPKICK BREW and agree to return it upon request by DROPKICK BREW. Customer is liable for damages up to and including the price to replace the kegerator.